Playgroup - Wednesday - September 28th

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2011
      Where:
      Waggoner Park in Decatur
      Just off the square behind Allsups

      There are swings, a sand box, slides, climbing equipment and some shaded areas.

      When:
      Wednesday, September 28th
      10 a.m.

      Everyone is welcome! We look forward to meeting those of you who are new to the Decatur Mom's Club.

      If you have any questions or need directions to the park, please let me know!

      - Melanie

    • Scrogginsdanielle