Re: New to Decatur

  • jennaluedecke
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2011
      Yay! 9:30 pretty early, but will will try our hardest to make it! thanks for the info! Jenna

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2011
        We've been going with an early time because it's been so hot this summer. And now that it's not quite as hot as it has been, we're trying to get to the park as early as possible!

        Let me know if you have any questions at all!

        Melanie