New to Decatur

  • jennaluedecke
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2011
      Hi My lil family just moved to Decatur and am desperate for adult interaction, HELP! :) I have two boys 2 1/2 ad 9 months! When is the next Playdate?!
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2011
        Hello there and welcome to Decatur!

        We have been trying to meet regularly on Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. - the place tends to vary depending on the weather (We usually shoot for parks). Would that time and day work for you by any chance? We haven't posted an official place this week yet, hopefully one will be set up tomorrow.

        Your kids' ages will fit right in! I look forward to meeting you in person!  :-)

        Melanie

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2011
          Yay! 9:30 pretty early, but will will try our hardest to make it! thanks for the info! Jenna

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 26, 2011
            We've been going with an early time because it's been so hot this summer. And now that it's not quite as hot as it has been, we're trying to get to the park as early as possible!

            Let me know if you have any questions at all!

            Melanie