Re: [DecaturMomClub] Playgroup Wednesday, September 21st

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2011
      Thank you so much!!!!

      On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Melanie Snitker <melaniesnitker@...> wrote:

      You are more than welcome, Mary, and we look forward to meeting you! Let me know if you have any trouble locating the Country Club park!

      Melanie

      On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Mary <mary74021@...> wrote:

      1130 is perfect! I've never come before, but hope I am welcomed. I look forward to meeting you all.

      Mary

      On Sep 20, 2011 5:44 PM, "Melanie Snitker" <melaniesnitker@...> wrote:
      > Hi Everyone,
      >
      > It looks like I'm going to have to push the park day for tomorrow back to
      > 11:30. Our hot water heater went out this morning and tomorrow morning is
      > the only time someone can come to fix it.
      >
      > If you are planning on meeting us, please send me a note to let me know.
      > That way I can make sure to watch for you and if there is any issue with the
      > repairs running late I can let you know.
      >
      > Thank you!
      > Melanie

    • Mary
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 21, 2011

        Hopefully you get this, I can't figure out what park it is