Playgroup Wednesday, September 21st

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 19, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      I hope you all had a good weekend and that your Monday is going smoothly!

      I plan on sending these e-mail reminders earlier than this normally.

      Anyway, we are meeting Wednesday, September 21st, at 9:30 a.m. at the Decatur Country Club playground.

      Decatur Country Club is located at
      211 Country Club Drive

      This park has a nice place for the kids to play, lots of paved paths, and a lot of open, grassy areas.

      If you have any questions or have any trouble finding it, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail or to call!

      My cell number is 940-399-6618.

      Thanks and we hope to see some of you there!

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 19, 2011
        Thanks so much for organizing, Melanie.  My daughter started Kindergarten this year and I am working full time.  However, my work will slow down in mid-November, so I will try to come to some play dates then with my son.  I hope that all is well with you.

        Suzanne

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 20, 2011
          Hi Everyone,

          It looks like I'm going to have to push the park day for tomorrow back to 11:30. Our hot water heater went out this morning and tomorrow morning is the only time someone can come to fix it.

          If you are planning on meeting us, please send me a note to let me know. That way I can make sure to watch for you and if there is any issue with the repairs running late I can let you know.

          Thank you!
          Melanie

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 20, 2011

            1130 is perfect! I've never come before, but hope I am welcomed. I look forward to meeting you all.

            Mary

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 20, 2011
              You are more than welcome, Mary, and we look forward to meeting you! Let me know if you have any trouble locating the Country Club park!

              Melanie

              On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Mary <mary74021@...> wrote:

              1130 is perfect! I've never come before, but hope I am welcomed. I look forward to meeting you all.

              Mary

              On Sep 20, 2011 5:44 PM, "Melanie Snitker" <melaniesnitker@...> wrote:
              > Hi Everyone,
              >
              > It looks like I'm going to have to push the park day for tomorrow back to
              > 11:30. Our hot water heater went out this morning and tomorrow morning is
              > the only time someone can come to fix it.
              >
              > If you are planning on meeting us, please send me a note to let me know.
              > That way I can make sure to watch for you and if there is any issue with the
              > repairs running late I can let you know.
              >
              > Thank you!
              > Melanie
              >

              >> ------------------------------

            • Mary
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 20, 2011
                Thank you so much!!!!

                On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Melanie Snitker <melaniesnitker@...> wrote:

                You are more than welcome, Mary, and we look forward to meeting you! Let me know if you have any trouble locating the Country Club park!

                Melanie

                On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 5:50 PM, Mary <mary74021@...> wrote:

                1130 is perfect! I've never come before, but hope I am welcomed. I look forward to meeting you all.

                Mary

                On Sep 20, 2011 5:44 PM, "Melanie Snitker" <melaniesnitker@...> wrote:
                > Hi Everyone,
                >
                > It looks like I'm going to have to push the park day for tomorrow back to
                > 11:30. Our hot water heater went out this morning and tomorrow morning is
                > the only time someone can come to fix it.
                >
                > If you are planning on meeting us, please send me a note to let me know.
                > That way I can make sure to watch for you and if there is any issue with the
                > repairs running late I can let you know.
                >
                > Thank you!
                > Melanie

              • Mary
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 21, 2011

                  Hopefully you get this, I can't figure out what park it is