Re: [DecaturMomClub] Which Decatur?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2011
      Haha is this the one you were looking for? I think this summer of hot weather has finally baked some of my brain cells...

      - Melanie

      On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Melanie Snitker <melaniesnitker@...> wrote:
      Hi Jen,

      This one is Decatur, Texas :-) :-)

      Is that the one you were looking wise?

      Melanie

      On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 12:43 PM, lilynwren <jenifershahda@...> wrote:

      I am new to the group and am wondering if innate the correct one. I see messages from people in Decatur Georgia and Texas. Which dcatur is this group?

      Jen