Touching Base

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      Hello All,

      I know this group has been relatively inactive for a while.

      There are several of us who have been meeting on a semi-regular basis for playgroups and things like that.

      If there is anyone here that is interested in joining us, is new to the group, or is just wondering if people are still involved please let me know! We are always happy to welcome others - the more the merrier!

      Melanie
    • Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011

        Yes, now that my son is 15 months I'm interested, but early mornings aren't possible. Anything go on more around 11a?

        sent from my HTC EVO 4G for Sprint