New to the area - question about fitness

  • lilynwren
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      Hi my family is moving into the MAK district from the Washigton DC area. I am looking for a good gym or fitness program that either has childcare or that you can exercise with your baby. In DC we belong to a gym with childcare, where do you love around the city of Decatur? We also have a yoga studio that offers childcare, is there anything like this around the area? Does anyone participate in Stroller Strides or baby boot camp?

      Thank you in advance for your suggestions,

      Jenifer