Super Nanny Available!

  • lizabucko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Our good friend, Catherine, has a wonderful nanny Lossie Scott. She has been with them for over 6 years. As their kids have gotten older, they no longer need a nanny but Lossie still babysits for them and keeps their kids one afternoon a week. They trust her completely and she has been great for their kids and family. Lossie does not drive but takes MARTA. Never an issue getting to work on time and their kids now love outings on the bus! She is CPR and first aid certified. She has stayed overnight and traveled with them over the years. Catherine is very flexible about her times that she uses Lossie currently.

      If you know of anyone looking for a nanny, please feel free to contact Catherine (404)202-3265 or Lossie directly. Lossie can be reached at 404-644-4307.