Fw: Please support my Swim for MS

  • Amanda Deerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011

      --- On Wed, 6/29/11, Amanda Deerr-Miller <amandadeerr@...> wrote:

      From: Amanda Deerr-Miller <amandadeerr@...>
      Subject: Please support my Swim for MS
      To: amandadeerr@...
      Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 3:55 PM

      A message from Amanda Deerr-Miller amandadeerr@....
      Dear Family and Friends,
      The girls and I are participating in a Swim for MS that benefits everyone affected by multiple sclerosis through the programs provided by the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America.  This means that everytime we go swimming this summer, we are swimming to help those affected by MS!

      I support their mission of patient support and this is why we are swimming this year! To help raise funds I have created an online fund and I'd like you to consider donating to it.

      Whatever you can give will be appreciated, and everything helps. Thank you for your support.
      Click here to view the fund page for MillerGirls
      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://support.msassociation.org/site/TR?pxfid=7651&fr_id=1050&pg=fund&et=fJYDAHJUlUTFbqBiSuczeQ..&s_tafId=1501
      If you no longer wish to receive email messages sent from your friends on behalf of this organization, please click here or paste this URL into your browser: http://support.msassociation.org/site/TellFriendOpt?action=optout&toe=07af85c9ae9371dce7b27b09f75301068ecbd85d65da6a4f