Re: [DecaturMomClub] Similac Formula

  • Kerrie Thornton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2011
      Wise choices pregnancy center take sit also. Very similar to the one in Denton she is talking about.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 16, 2011, at 7:44 PM, Valerie Reuter <valeriereuter@...> wrote:

      Hi everyone,

      I received in the mail today a sample of Similac infant formula.  I have a small can of Similac Sensitive and and large container of Similac Advance.  I have no use for this formula at this time.  Does anyone need or want it or know where I can donate it to mothers and babies in need?  I would just like to give it to someone who can use it.  Thanks so much!

      Valerie Reuter
      970-371-3168 (cell)