Re: [DecaturMomClub] Strollers, carseats, large toys for sale

  • Valerie Reuter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
      Hi Kerrie,

      I am interested in the Little Tykes Car and the FP Musical Jungle.  If you still have those items please let me know and how much you would like to get for them.  I can come to Decatur tomorrow morning at any time and look at them/pick them up.

      Thanks so much!
      Valerie Reuter

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
        Hi Valerie! Thank for your interest! Here are the prices below. Just let me know what time you will be in Decatur and I'll meet you at my house. I live in town right behind Pizza Hut. My cell is below.

        600 S. Cowan

        Eddie Bauer Jog stroller - this is in very good condition - $50 (Org. $175) - sold
        Peg Perego StrollerCar Seat & 2 bases - Stroller is in very good condition. Car Seat & bases should be in excellent condition - they are in storage at the moment but they didn't get used near as long. For all pieces $220 (Org $700 for all of them)
        Graco Pink & Brown Pack n play - this is in excellent condition - $45 (Org. $150)
        Britax Boulevard Car Seat in Tan - this is in very good condition - $75 (Org. $260) - this one has more cushion on it and side impacts. Our's is not cow fabric but tan. Just wanted you to be able to see the picture of it.
        Britax Roundabout Car Seat in Tan - this is in excellent condition - $70 (Org. $160)
        Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Crawl and Cruise Musical Jungle  - this is in excellent condition - $50 ($170)
        Radio Flyer Pink Tricyle : http://tinyurl.com/6bn8th2  - this is in excellent condition - looks new $35 (Org. $75)
        Little Tykes Car:  http://tinyurl.com/6ye55yw - great condition - not faded been inside the whole time $20
        Boon High Chair - http://www.booninc.com/products/Flair  this is in great condition - $75 (Org. $200)