Strollers, carseats, large toys for sale

  • Kerrie Thornton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
      Hi there! I live in Decatur and I'm cleaning out some items that we have grown out of and wanted to post on here before I send them to a consignment sale. Please send me a message if you are interested in anything below or call my cell phone - # is below.

      Eddie Bauer Jog stroller - this is in very good condition
      Peg Perego Stroller, Car Seat & 2 bases - Stroller is in very good condition. Car Seat & bases should be in excellent condition - they are in storage at the moment but they didn't get used near as long.
      Graco Pink & Brown Pack n play - this is in excellent condition
      Britax Boulevard Car Seat in Tan - this is in very good condition
      Britax Roundabout Car Seat in Tan - this is in excellent condition
      Radio Flyer Pink Tricyle : http://tinyurl.com/6bn8th2  - this is in excellent condition - looks new
      Little Tykes Car:  http://tinyurl.com/6ye55yw - great condition - not faded been inside
      Boon High Chair - http://www.booninc.com/products/Flair  this is in great condition

      I'm also selling my little girls clothing and maternity items on facebook. Most of the items are boutique brands and are in fantastic condition. Click on this link to take you to my page:
      Regards,
      Kerrie Thornton
      Cell# 940-577-0458
      Email: kdthornton2001@...
      Gmail: thorntonkerrie@...
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/kerriethornton

    • Valerie Reuter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
        Hi Kerrie,

        I am interested in the Little Tykes Car and the FP Musical Jungle.  If you still have those items please let me know and how much you would like to get for them.  I can come to Decatur tomorrow morning at any time and look at them/pick them up.

        Thanks so much!
        Valerie Reuter

        http://www.facebook.com/#!/HowFastTimeFliesStore

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2011
          Hi Valerie! Thank for your interest! Here are the prices below. Just let me know what time you will be in Decatur and I'll meet you at my house. I live in town right behind Pizza Hut. My cell is below.

          600 S. Cowan

          Eddie Bauer Jog stroller - this is in very good condition - $50 (Org. $175) - sold
          Peg Perego StrollerCar Seat & 2 bases - Stroller is in very good condition. Car Seat & bases should be in excellent condition - they are in storage at the moment but they didn't get used near as long. For all pieces $220 (Org $700 for all of them)
          Graco Pink & Brown Pack n play - this is in excellent condition - $45 (Org. $150)
          Britax Boulevard Car Seat in Tan - this is in very good condition - $75 (Org. $260) - this one has more cushion on it and side impacts. Our's is not cow fabric but tan. Just wanted you to be able to see the picture of it.
          Britax Roundabout Car Seat in Tan - this is in excellent condition - $70 (Org. $160)
          Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Crawl and Cruise Musical Jungle  - this is in excellent condition - $50 ($170)
          Radio Flyer Pink Tricyle : http://tinyurl.com/6bn8th2  - this is in excellent condition - looks new $35 (Org. $75)
          Little Tykes Car:  http://tinyurl.com/6ye55yw - great condition - not faded been inside the whole time $20
          Boon High Chair - http://www.booninc.com/products/Flair  this is in great condition - $75 (Org. $200)