Re: [DecaturMomClub] Wednesday Playgroup

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 16, 2010
      Thanks, Valleri! Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

      Melanie and Xander

      On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Valleri Sewell <valleri.sewell@...> wrote:

      We're having our weekly playgroup at my house this week. Anyone who is curious about what my house looks like, or who just wants an excuse to get out of the house is welcome to come!
      We live in a white house a couple of blocks south of the Methodist Church, 302 S. Miller St, Decatur. Please feel free to call if you need directions. Please call/text/email me to let me know you're coming, so I can look for you.

      Valleri
      (940) 231-5228

    • Valleri Sewell
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 30, 2010
        Just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be meeting for playgroup at McDonald's tomorrow, around 10. Anyone is welcome!

        Valleri
        (940) 231-5228