Home Daycares in Decatur

  • Jessica Henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2010
      Hi Moms,

      Can anyone recommend a home daycare in or near Decatur? This is for a toddler with parents who work full time.

      Thank you!

      Jessica
    • Kerrie Thornton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 12, 2010
        This isn't a home one, but we go to The Learning Ladder (There are 2 in Decatur and we use the one that is at the Central Fellowship Church). All of the teachers are from Decatur Academy which sold earlier this year. They are beyond wonderful and provide snacks and lunch and lots of love for my child. Their phone # is 940-594-3094.

        Regards,
        Kerrie Thornton
        Cell# 940-577-0458
        Email: kdthornton2001@...