seeking nanny share

  • reddirtword
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      I am new to the group and have a 6 1/2 month old boy. My husband has just started a new job and we are now in need of part-time help with childcare. We are looking for someone willing to work 2-3 days per week (2 full days + 1-2 half days). We are flexible in that both my husband and I work from home part time and can adjust our schedules to fit another family's needs. I live in Midway Woods. Please contact me via this e-mail if you would like to share a nanny or have recommendations or suggestions. We would be willing to ease into an arrangement in the next 8 weeks (with no childcare needs the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas) and then set up something more formal after the new year.

      Thanks,
      Anna Robertson