Wednesday Playgroup

  • Valleri Sewell
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 26, 2010
      Just a reminder that we'll be playing at Waggonner Park tomorrow, around 9:30, for anyone that would like to join us. Should be a nice day out.

      Valleri
      (940) 231-5228
    • Valleri Sewell
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 2, 2010
        Since the weather has been wet, the park will probably be too wet to play tomorrow, so anyone who wants to get out is welcome to come to our house to play, 302 S. Miller St, Decatur, around 9:30 or 10:00.

        Please give me a call or text if you'll be coming, so I'll know to look for you.

        Thanks,
        Valleri
        (940) 231-5228
      • Valleri Sewell
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 9, 2010
          I was thinking it would be nice to meet somewhere new for playgroup this week (I know, there aren't many options in Decatur). I was thinking of either meeting at the "Big Mama" park in Decatur, it's on Brown street, on the East side of the Railroad tracks. Or there's a nice older park in Springtown that we discovered last week. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get there, it's on 51, just before you get to the 199 intersection.
          Anyone who's interested is welcome to come, so please respond with where you think you'd like to meet, if you have a preference. I'll post again tonight to let everyone know where we decided.

          Thanks,
          Valleri Sewell
          (940) 231-5228
        • Valleri Sewell
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 9, 2010
            We'll be meeting at the Big Mama park tomorrow for playgroup around 9:30. Please join us if you're free.
            Valleri

            --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "Valleri Sewell" <valleri.sewell@...> wrote:

            > I was thinking it would be nice to meet somewhere new for playgroup this week (I know, there aren't many options in Decatur). I was thinking of either meeting at the "Big Mama" park in Decatur, it's on Brown street, on the East side of the Railroad tracks. Or there's a nice older park in Springtown that we discovered last week. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get there, it's on 51, just before you get to the 199 intersection.
            > Anyone who's interested is welcome to come, so please respond with where you think you'd like to meet, if you have a preference. I'll post again tonight to let everyone know where we decided.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Valleri Sewell
            > (940) 231-5228

          • Valleri Sewell
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 16, 2010
              We're having our weekly playgroup at my house this week. Anyone who is curious about what my house looks like, or who just wants an excuse to get out of the house is welcome to come!
              We live in a white house a couple of blocks south of the Methodist Church, 302 S. Miller St, Decatur. Please feel free to call if you need directions. Please call/text/email me to let me know you're coming, so I can look for you.

              Valleri
              (940) 231-5228

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 30, 2010
                  Just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be meeting for playgroup at McDonald's tomorrow, around 10. Anyone is welcome!

                  Valleri
                  (940) 231-5228