Carson Carnival and Craft Fair

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      Just wanted y'all to know that Carson Elementary is having its carnival and craft fair this Friday evening from 5:00 to 8:00.  The cost is $5 per child who then receives a carnival bracelet, which allows him to play all the games as many times as he likes.  Parents get in free.

      We will have bounce houses, a cake walk, face painting, sack races, a hay ride, and food.  The fire department will be there as well as the Decatur cheerleaders who will be performing cheer demonstrations.

      We have over twenty craft vendors all with different types of products.

      Hope y'all can make it.  It will be good family fun!

      Mac Lowe