Fw: Usborne Books

  • Amanda Deerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010

      --- On Tue, 10/5/10, Amanda Deerr <amandadeerr@...> wrote:

      From: Amanda Deerr <amandadeerr@...>
      Subject: Usborne Books
      To: "Play Days Decatur Moms" <decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 2:48 PM

      Hello to All!

      I wanted to remind you all that I am hosting an Usborne Book Show.  I am having a book party tommorrow October 19th at 10:00 a.m.  It will be a great time to meet new people, eat some snacks, and look at great books.  Bring your kiddos and a friend if you want!  If you can't make it to the book show at my house you can order online at www.ubah.com/HOS181588

      There are so many great books.  This is a perfect time to get some great Christmas presents!  If you have any questions you can email or call me.

      Even if you can afford any books or dont want any right now, please come!!  We can chat and let the kids play.

      Amanda Deerr-Miller
      157 Heatherwood Ct
      Rhome, TX. 76078
      303-868-7475     940-627-2274