  • Amanda Deerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
      Danielle,

      You can count me in!!  I played bunko in Colorado and loved it!!
      Thanks!

      Amanda Miller
      940-627-2274
    • Danielle Cochran
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2010
        Awesome!  I can't wait to meet you :-)

        My address is:
        200 Cyndilu Lane
        (3 blocks north of the downtown square off State street)
        Call me if you have any questions or need specific directions.

        See you Friday night at 7:00!
        Danielle
        817-726-2709