Usborne Books

  • Amanda Deerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      Hello to All!

      It seems that we haven't been able to get together too often or regularly.  There are many of you I don't know but I would love too!  (My girls would too!  They're getting kinda bored of mommy.)

      I wanted to invite you all to my Usborne Book Show.  I am having a book party on October 19th at 10:00 a.m.  It will be a great time to meet new people, eat some snacks, and look at great books.  Bring your kiddos and a friend if you want!  If you can't make it to the book show at my house you can order online at www.ubah.com/HOS181588

      There are so many great books.  Fun books, sticker books, homeschool books, picture books, jigsaw puzzle books, touchy feely books, sound books, you name it!  My girls sure like them, I'm sure your family will too!  This is a perfect time to get some great Christmas presents!  If you have any questions you can email or call me.

      Amanda Deerr-Miller
      157 Heatherwood Ct
      Rhome, TX. 76078
      303-868-7475     940-627-2274