Wednesday Playgroup

  • Valleri Sewell
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 4, 2010
      For those of you that were thinking of meeting at the park on Wednesday (I switched it from Thursday to Wednesday hoping that more people could make it), I won't be able to make it, we have to go out of town.
      I really do want to make this a regular weekly meeting, so please feel free to go this week anyway. We'll be ready to play next Wednesday around 9:30, as long as the weather is good.

      Have a good week,
      Valleri Sewell
    • Valleri Sewell
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 12, 2010
        I know it's not nearly as exciting as a Bunko Mom's Night Out, but I'll be at Waggoner park tomorrow for a weekly playgroup, around 9:30. It'll be me and Shelby, who's 21 months, (my 3 1/2 year old will be in pre-school), but all ages are welcome.

        Valleri
        (940) 231-5228

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 26, 2010
            Just a reminder that we'll be playing at Waggonner Park tomorrow, around 9:30, for anyone that would like to join us. Should be a nice day out.

            Valleri
            (940) 231-5228
          • Valleri Sewell
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2010
              Since the weather has been wet, the park will probably be too wet to play tomorrow, so anyone who wants to get out is welcome to come to our house to play, 302 S. Miller St, Decatur, around 9:30 or 10:00.

              Please give me a call or text if you'll be coming, so I'll know to look for you.

              Thanks,
              Valleri
              (940) 231-5228
            • Valleri Sewell
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 9, 2010
                I was thinking it would be nice to meet somewhere new for playgroup this week (I know, there aren't many options in Decatur). I was thinking of either meeting at the "Big Mama" park in Decatur, it's on Brown street, on the East side of the Railroad tracks. Or there's a nice older park in Springtown that we discovered last week. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get there, it's on 51, just before you get to the 199 intersection.
                Anyone who's interested is welcome to come, so please respond with where you think you'd like to meet, if you have a preference. I'll post again tonight to let everyone know where we decided.

                Thanks,
                Valleri Sewell
                (940) 231-5228
              • Valleri Sewell
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 9, 2010
                  We'll be meeting at the Big Mama park tomorrow for playgroup around 9:30. Please join us if you're free.
                  Valleri

                  --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "Valleri Sewell" <valleri.sewell@...> wrote:

                  > I was thinking it would be nice to meet somewhere new for playgroup this week (I know, there aren't many options in Decatur). I was thinking of either meeting at the "Big Mama" park in Decatur, it's on Brown street, on the East side of the Railroad tracks. Or there's a nice older park in Springtown that we discovered last week. It takes about 15-20 minutes to get there, it's on 51, just before you get to the 199 intersection.
                  > Anyone who's interested is welcome to come, so please respond with where you think you'd like to meet, if you have a preference. I'll post again tonight to let everyone know where we decided.
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Valleri Sewell
                  > (940) 231-5228

                • Valleri Sewell
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 16, 2010
                    We're having our weekly playgroup at my house this week. Anyone who is curious about what my house looks like, or who just wants an excuse to get out of the house is welcome to come!
                    We live in a white house a couple of blocks south of the Methodist Church, 302 S. Miller St, Decatur. Please feel free to call if you need directions. Please call/text/email me to let me know you're coming, so I can look for you.

                    Valleri
                    (940) 231-5228

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 30, 2010
                        Just wanted to let everyone know that we'll be meeting for playgroup at McDonald's tomorrow, around 10. Anyone is welcome!

                        Valleri
                        (940) 231-5228