New Bunko Group!!

  • dmcochran2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
      Hello ladies!

      I don't know about you, but I need a girls night away from the kiddos and responsibilities every once in a while. So, I am starting up a Bunko group and would love for you to join me! I will have everything we need. Just bring you and your favorite drink and lets have some girly fun!

      First game is Friday nite, October 15th at 7:00. I'll have an assortment of snacks and tasty treats. Plan on about 2 - 2.5 hours for childcare etc.

      Hope you can join me and we can make this a monthly thing :-) If you plan to come, please let me know so I can plan accordingly and send you directions to my house. I can't wait to meet some new friends and have a little fun!

      Danielle Cochran
      817-726-2709
    • Stephanie Denny
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
        Hi Danielle,

        My name is Stephanie and I would love to join you and others for a girls night out.  Thanks for putting something like this together.  Please let me know if I can help you do anything to prepare.  I am looking forward to it!

        Thanks,
        Stephanie

        Visit my website!
        www.tlcbystephanie.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010

          Danielle,

          I can’t make it this month, but I am very interested!  We had an awesome Bunko group in our neighborhood in Plano , and miss it terribly.  Is Friday night going to be the night each month?

          Tonja Hartman

          Cell 817.980.1911

          Choose each day to live your life impacting the life of another