BOUTIQUE GIRL'S CLOTHING TRUNK SHOW

  • Tonja Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010

      Just spreading the word about the “Posh and Whimsy” trunk show I am hosting at my studio on the Decatur square after business hours (6:30-8:30).

      This is a personal friend of mine that turns heads everywhere we go with her adorable clothing—seriously!  So…..meet Tricia Lee, the designer, and be introduced to her precious fall line----you will LOVE her bows, headbands and hats as well!  Sassy clothes.  Sweet manners.

      Join us for wine and light appetizers

      We will be at:

      Simply Marvelous Designs

      119 North State Street

      Decatur, TX

      Tonja Hartman

      Cell 817.980.1911

      Choose each day to live your life impacting the life of another