Re: Thursday Playgroup

  • Valleri Sewell
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28 1:18 PM
      I'm sorry that Thursdays won't work for either of you. Is there another day that would work better? I'm toying with the idea of having play groups twice a week, but not sure how consistent we could be to both groups, plus I don't want the kids to get tired of the parks too quickly, since we don't have tons of choices in Decatur.

      I was thinking of meeting on Wednesdays. If there's more interest on that day, we could just switch it. No one came last week, so it may be that Thursdays are not good for anyone else.

      Let me know. We'll be at Waggoner park tomorrow (Wed.) around 9:30.

      Valleri
      (940) 231-5228

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28 1:26 PM
        I think the problem we used to run into with Tuesdays and Thursdays is the Mother's Day Out program that is every Tues/Thurs morning. We never were involved in it but the majority of people seem to be. So you  may have a lot better luck with Wednesdays.

        We'll be able to make it Wednesdays for sure. Our son is getting over a cold and seems to feel well today so if that continues to be the case, we'll be there tomorrow :-) We should be able to make most Wednesdays :-)

        Melanie