volleyball, etc.

  • Valleri Sewell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010
      I am interested in playing some pick-up volleyball games in the evening maybe once or twice a week, but have no idea how to find out if this kind of thing is available in Decatur. I've searched the Fit-N-Wise/hospital website, but didn't find anything. Does anyone have any ideas about where else to look or who else to call? I doubt the high school gym would be available??

      We just moved here this summer from Denton, and I'd like to make some new friends here, but can't find many things to do in town. We live at 302 S. Miller St., a couple blocks down from the Methodist Church, feel free to stop by and say hi if you're bored! : ) My kids are 3 1/2 and 20 months.

      Thanks for your help.
      Valleri Sewell