Carson Elementary Carnival and Craft Fair

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 3:17 PM
      Carson Elementary is having its Carnival and Craft Fair Friday night October 22 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm.  There is no football that week.

      If you would like to have a craft booth there, please let me know.  They are only $25 to rent.  The first few to respond will get the best booth locations.

      We are advertising HEAVILY for this event and plan on having a great turnout!

      You can email me back to reserve a space, and by all means, plan on bringing your entire family to a great time of fun!

      Mac Lowe