FW: [Fwd: God is busy right now]

  • Amanda Deerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13 6:56 AM

      --- On Wed, 8/11/10, Irwin, Andrea <AIrwin@...> wrote:

      From: Irwin, Andrea <AIrwin@...>
      Subject: FW: [Fwd: God is busy right now]
      To: SheilaGDHC@..., "Amanda Deerr" <amandadeerr@...>, virwin@..., "Justin Irwin" <JIrwin@...>, "John Botterill" <jrbotterill@...>, "Fryan, Mark" <MFryan@...>, "Sandy Shepherd" <sshepherd@...>, "Tamalyn Aaby" <tamiaaby@...>
      Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 5:28 PM

      If you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!!
      A United States Marine was taking some college courses
      between assignments. He had completed 20 missions in Iraq
       and Afghanistan . One of the courses had a professor  who
      was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.

      One day the professor shocked the class when he came in.
      He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "GOD, if you are real, then
      I want you to knock me off this platform... I'll give you exactly 15 min."
      The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes
      went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting."

      It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got
      out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-cocked him;
      knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.

      The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently.
      The other students were shocked and stunned, and sat there
      looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to,
      noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked,
       "What in the world is the matter with you?  Why did you do that?"

      The Marine calmly replied,
      "GOD was too busy today protecting America's
      soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid
      stuff and act like an idiot. So He sent me."

      The classroom erupted in cheers!

      THIS IS GOOD, KEEP IT GOING!FRONTIER AIRLINES
      Frontier and Midwest are one. Details at frontiermidwest.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.