Roanoke/Trophy Club Spray Park

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 11:58 AM
      Hey moms,

      I will be taking Annika and Andrew to the spray park in Roanoke/Trophy Club this Monday, August 2nd.  The pool opens at noon and is $6 for everyone over 36" tall.  You can bring in your own food and drinks.

      It is great for all ages and has three pools: an Olympic sized with a diving board, a small pool with a slide, and their new spray park.  Here is the link to their website if you want directions or want to read more: http://www.trophyclub.org/parks_rec/pool.asp

      We hope to see you there.

      Suzanne