Trophy Club Spray Park - Monday at Noon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 10:44 AM
      Hi Everyone!

      Suzanne and I are going to be taking the kids to the Trophy Club Spray Park on Monday. It opens at noon and we figured that would be a great time to get there before it gets busy. Cost is $6.00 per person over 35" tall. We'll likely take some snacks.

      I'm trying to find the address for the park and when I do (or if Suzanne has it) one of us will send an e-mail out.

      We would love for any or all of you to join us there!