Re: [DecaturMomClub] Trophy Club Spray Park

  • Ashley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2010
      That sounds really fun! I'm sorry we aren't able to make it today!
      Ashley

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 11, 2010, at 9:01 PM, Suzanne Lindt <suzanne.lindt@...> wrote:

      Tomorrow (Monday) I am planning to take my kids to the new spray park in Trophy Club.  It just opened on July 4th, and I know little about it.  It is $6 to get in, and is a large concrete area for the kids to run around on and get sprayed or spray others.  It is good for all ages, and little ones under 35" are free to get in.

      I plan to bring a lunch with me and will get there about 10:00.  Here is a link the the website: http://www.trophycl ub.org/parks_ rec/pool. asp

      If you want to get a hold of me in the morning, my cell is: 81-233-7584.  I hope to see some of you there!

      Suzanne