Trophy Club Spray Park

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2010
      Tomorrow (Monday) I am planning to take my kids to the new spray park in Trophy Club.  It just opened on July 4th, and I know little about it.  It is $6 to get in, and is a large concrete area for the kids to run around on and get sprayed or spray others.  It is good for all ages, and little ones under 35" are free to get in.

      I plan to bring a lunch with me and will get there about 10:00.  Here is a link the the website: http://www.trophyclub.org/parks_rec/pool.asp

      If you want to get a hold of me in the morning, my cell is: 81-233-7584.  I hope to see some of you there!

      Suzanne

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2010
          Sorry, my cell is 817-233-7584.  Please call me in the morning if you want to meet up.

          Suzanne