SIMPLY MARVELOUS DRESS UP FOR KIDS

  • Tonja Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010

      Ladies with little ones who have great imaginations….boys and girls!!!

      Bumble Bee Dress up Costume by Great Pretenders  The ladybug dress is a VERY cute outfit for little girls- with a rouched satin top, and multi-layered skirt, it is a very precious addition to any tickle trunk.
The skirt is lined (so that it is not scratchy), and the top layer has velvet spots sewn on...

Beautifully finished, this dress is a sure hit. Pair it with the wings and headband for the full effect!     This skirt is Silly & Frilly! With a tiered finish, there are multiple layers of a soft tulle (lined to prevent scratching!) The waistband is lined in satin - no scratchy elastic - with a bow on the front.

Pair this skirt with the Silly Frilly top for a complete outfit!     Queen Slipper    Creative Education of Canada produces the award winning Great Pretenders line of kid’s costumes.  Boys and girls love to play dress up with our high quality costumes that are manufactured using only the best materials and workmanship.  Our imagination-inspiring children’s costumes are available to purchase at fine retailers and online in Canada and the U.S. at www.creative-edu.com.  Creative Education of Canada produces the award winning Great Pretenders line of kid’s costumes.  Boys and girls love to play dress up with our high quality costumes that are manufactured using only the best materials and workmanship.  Our imagination-inspiring children’s costumes are available to purchase at fine retailers and online in Canada and the U.S. at www.creative-edu.com.Silver spangle knight tunic slips on easily over the head. Tunic reverses to a red panne king tunic. Set includes knight helmet and king crown.

      Place your order now for adorable dress-up costumes (shoes & accessories available as well) for your imaginative boy and/or girl!

      Great for dress-up and hours of fun….AND….be ready for Halloween without picking what everyone else sees in most of the stores.

      These are adorable dress-up outfits and costumes you only see in boutique stores being offered at great prices!

      OFFERING 25% OFF  and orders will be placed next Tuesday.  All orders must be pre-paid.

      Catalog orders can be placed at Simply Marvelous Designs * 119 N. State Street * Decatur

      Feel free to tell your friends!

      Tonja Hartman

      Simply Marvelous & Marvelously Made

      Cell 817.980.1911

      Choose each day to live your life impacting the life of another