RE: [DecaturMomClub] Fort Worth Zoo trip

  • jodi miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
      we love the fort worth zoo but I already have a vet appt that am - but maybe we can make it next time.

      Jodi and the miller girls

      To: decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: suzanne.lindt@...
      Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:02:16 -0700
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Fort Worth Zoo trip

      Hey all,

      I wanted to let you know that I plan to go to the Fort Worth Zoo with my kids (Annika - 3 1/2 yrs, Andrew - 15 mos) this Thursday.  I used to work there and gave tours in the education department.  It is a really great zoo, if you haven't been before.

      We should leave here around 9am and will pack a lunch to eat there.  If you plan to come, give me a call on my cell phone: 817-233-7584 when you get there and we will meet up.

      Hope to see you there.

      Suzanne

    • Melissa Howe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
        Would love to go too, but I alternate days that I work and I work this Thursday. Maybe Reagan and I can make it next time.

        Sent from my iPhone

        To: decaturmomclub@ yahoogroups. com