Fort Worth Zoo trip

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hey all,

      I wanted to let you know that I plan to go to the Fort Worth Zoo with my kids (Annika - 3 1/2 yrs, Andrew - 15 mos) this Thursday.  I used to work there and gave tours in the education department.  It is a really great zoo, if you haven't been before.

      We should leave here around 9am and will pack a lunch to eat there.  If you plan to come, give me a call on my cell phone: 817-233-7584 when you get there and we will meet up.

      Hope to see you there.

      Suzanne

    • Christian and Sharyn Helm

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
          we love the fort worth zoo but I already have a vet appt that am - but maybe we can make it next time.

          Jodi and the miller girls

          To: decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
            Would love to go too, but I alternate days that I work and I work this Thursday. Maybe Reagan and I can make it next time.

            Sent from my iPhone

            To: decaturmomclub@ yahoogroups. com