The Little Schoolhouse in Decatur

  • angelikawieczynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hello everyone,
      My name is Angelika Wieczynski and I'm a mother of two girls Nicole(4), and Ilona(4months). I live in City of Decatur and just wanted to let you all know that I'm opening a day care center called "The little Schoolhouse in Decatur" at 124 Church St. I'm currently enrolling children ages 6 weeks - 4 years. The Little Schoolhouse is going to be a truly wonderful place with healthy/organic and educational approach to high quality childcare. I'll be having both full time and part time programs availabe. I'm currently working on creating the website for my center, but if you or anyone you know is looking for a daycare you may contact me via email at thelittleschoolhouseindecatur@... or by phone 678-528-1827.
      Thank you,
      Angelika Wieczynski