Re: [DecaturMomClub] The New Girl

    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2010
      Hi Lesli - Welcome!  When we have a "formal" get-together, someone usually posts it on the yahoo site.  If you sign up on the site, you will be sent an email of the event.

      Where will your 5 1/2 be going to school this fall?  I have a son who will turn six in late July who will start kindergarten this fall.

      Look forward to meeting you.
      Mac Lowe

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
        Cody and I are going to see Karate Kid today at 2:00 in Decatur if y'all want to meet us there.  If your two youngest ones are too young, we would love to have Jayden stay with us to watch the movie.  I don't mind having him hang with us.  You could come get him when the movie is over or we could bring him home.

        Cody and I will be in the lobby about 1:50.

        Mac 940.393.3676