RE: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?

  • jodi miller
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2010
      you are super mom...all sounds fun and we have missed being a part of the group.  Just let us know when you do certain events and we will come when we can!!!  thanks for the update.

      Jodi and those Miller girls

      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      From: macanddave@...
      Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:44:12 -0700
      Subject: Re: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?

      From: amandadeerr <amandadeerr@...>
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?
      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:46 AM

      I was curious to know if anyone was meeting for the playdates anymore. I never see the posts for dates, times and places. I understand that some of the kids may be in school, but a lot of us have toddlers. I'd be up for anything. My girls are bored of playing with mommy! Anyone can call or email me. Thanks! Amanda 940-627-2274