Re: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?

  • Christian and Sharyn Helm
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2010
      I think we are trying to get a date on the calendar for going blueberry/blackberry picking.  We have gone for 2 years now and love it!
      Sharyn
      On May 19, 2010, at 1:46 PM, amandadeerr wrote:

      I was curious to know if anyone was meeting for the playdates anymore. I never see the posts for dates, times and places. I understand that some of the kids may be in school, but a lot of us have toddlers. I'd be up for anything. My girls are bored of playing with mommy! Anyone can call or email me. Thanks! Amanda 940-627-2274

      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2010
        I know that everyone has been busy this spring, but what we had planned to do for play dates was to sign up for a day/time on the calendar to host.  Just decide when and where you want to do it (McDonald's, your house, the park, or out of town event, etc.) and sign up to be the contact person.  You can also set a reminder to email the group several days out.

        I hope to see you all this summer.

        Suzanne

        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2010
          We would love to get together again with you all for sure! I've missed this group and would like to see it become active again.

          On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:10 PM, Suzanne Lindt <suzanne.lindt@...> wrote:

          I know that everyone has been busy this spring, but what we had planned to do for play dates was to sign up for a day/time on the calendar to host.  Just decide when and where you want to do it (McDonald's, your house, the park, or out of town event, etc.) and sign up to be the contact person.  You can also set a reminder to email the group several days out.

          I hope to see you all this summer.

          Suzanne

          I was curious to know if anyone was meeting for the playdates anymore. I never see the posts for dates, times and places. I understand that some of the kids may be in school, but a lot of us have toddlers. I'd be up for anything. My girls are bored of playing with mommy! Anyone can call or email me. Thanks! Amanda 940-627-2274

        • jodi miller
          Message 4 of 6 , May 20, 2010
            you are super mom...all sounds fun and we have missed being a part of the group.  Just let us know when you do certain events and we will come when we can!!!  thanks for the update.

            Jodi and those Miller girls

            To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
            From: macanddave@...
            Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:44:12 -0700