Play dates?

  • amandadeerr
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2010
      I was curious to know if anyone was meeting for the playdates anymore. I never see the posts for dates, times and places. I understand that some of the kids may be in school, but a lot of us have toddlers. I'd be up for anything. My girls are bored of playing with mommy! Anyone can call or email me. Thanks! Amanda 940-627-2274
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2010
        Cody and I have TONS planned for the summer and would LOVE for everyone to join us.

        First, however, Six Flags season tickets are on sale now.  Now through May 31 you can get a season ticket for $49.99.  You can add Hurricane Harbor and pay $89.99 together for the two.  Order on line.

        Cody and I have a Progressive Park Day planned, a picnic/kite day planned, swim party here, water parks in Saginaw and Keller, Burger Lake, Movie night (here), the Omni, VBS (check with local churches), and Ft. Worth Museum.

        We haven't set any specific dates yet, but when we plan to go, I will send out an email.  If anyone has a specific date that she would like to go to one of these places - power to ya!  Just let us know.

        Also, I am hosting a women's work out group here at my house M-F from 8:30 am to 10:00 am. beginning June 7.  Anyone is more than welcome to come.  Feel free to bring your children.  We have lots of room for them to play.  I did this last year and we had tons of fun

        Feel free to email or call for any questions or directions to my house.

        Mac Lowe 940.393.3676

        Message 3 of 6 , May 19, 2010
          I think we are trying to get a date on the calendar for going blueberry/blackberry picking.  We have gone for 2 years now and love it!
          Sharyn

          Message 4 of 6 , May 19, 2010
            I know that everyone has been busy this spring, but what we had planned to do for play dates was to sign up for a day/time on the calendar to host.  Just decide when and where you want to do it (McDonald's, your house, the park, or out of town event, etc.) and sign up to be the contact person.  You can also set a reminder to email the group several days out.

            I hope to see you all this summer.

            Suzanne

            Message 5 of 6 , May 19, 2010
              We would love to get together again with you all for sure! I've missed this group and would like to see it become active again.

              On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:10 PM, Suzanne Lindt <suzanne.lindt@...> wrote:

              I know that everyone has been busy this spring, but what we had planned to do for play dates was to sign up for a day/time on the calendar to host.  Just decide when and where you want to do it (McDonald's, your house, the park, or out of town event, etc.) and sign up to be the contact person.  You can also set a reminder to email the group several days out.

              I hope to see you all this summer.

              Suzanne

              I was curious to know if anyone was meeting for the playdates anymore. I never see the posts for dates, times and places. I understand that some of the kids may be in school, but a lot of us have toddlers. I'd be up for anything. My girls are bored of playing with mommy! Anyone can call or email me. Thanks! Amanda 940-627-2274

            • jodi miller
              Message 6 of 6 , May 20, 2010
                you are super mom...all sounds fun and we have missed being a part of the group.  Just let us know when you do certain events and we will come when we can!!!  thanks for the update.

                Jodi and those Miller girls

                To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
                From: macanddave@...
                Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:44:12 -0700