Free Summer Workout Classes

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2010
      Last year a group of women got together and had workout classes down at my barn.  We are going to do that again this summer.

      Classes begin the week of June 7 and will be held every M-W-F from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM.

      The class is free and includes:
      Stretching
      Yoga
      Aerobic (Video)
      P90X
      Outdoor running/obstacle course
      Treadmill
      Elliptical Machine
      Total Gym
      Free Weights

      Anyone is welcome to attend. It does not matter what your physical fitness level is;  it is a very supportive environment.  Children are welcome if they are at an age where they can entertain themselves.  There is room for them to play.

      I hope you can join us.  It is fun, free, and a great way to make new friends.

      If you are interested please email me back.  This will be the only email you receive about this if I don't hear back from you (don't want to bother anyone) .

      To your health!
      Mac Lowe