Re: [DecaturMomClub] Baby Furniture, etc

  • Sara Cartwright
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20 7:37 PM
    Hello Danielle,

    Thank you for your response on the stroller. I actually had someone ask about it right before you did. If she doesn't want it I will let you know. I have attached a picture. We are asking $30 for it. If there is anything else you are looking for please let me know. There are several other items we have that I didn't mention on the first e-mail.

    Take care,
    Sara