Re: [DecaturMomClub] Baby Furniture, etc

  • Danielle Cochran
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2010
      I would be interested in your jogging stroller. You don't actually know me yet because we just moved to Decatur and haven't been to a playdate before. If you wouldn't mind possibly selling it to someone you haven't met in person, I would love to see a picture and know how much you were hoping to get for it.
      Thanks. You can call me at 817-726-2709 if you'd like to talk.
      Danielle Cochran

      DC
      Sent from my iPhone. ;-)

      On Apr 19, 2010, at 7:07 PM, Sara Cartwright <sara_036@...> wrote:

      We have a lot of used baby items we are going to sell. We will be having a garage sale this Saturday unless I can sell most of it before then! Please let me know if anyone is interested and I can send pictures and prices.

      Items for Sale include:

      Legacy White Crib
      Legacy Changing Table Dresser
      White glider with tan cushions
      Eddie Bauer Bassinet
      Graco Swing
      Several strollers- jogging, double stroller, umbrella, sit and stand, infant seat carrier that snaps in stroller- Graco
      Toddler car seat
      Bath Tub seat for toddler
      Light blue Bumbo seat
      Light Green Boppie pillow- Pottery Barn

      There may be several other items as I finish cleaning everything out.

      Thank you,
      Sara

    • Jill Payson
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 19, 2010
        On that note, I have baby girl Pottery Barn bedding I'm selling.  The set includes the quilt, bumper, two fitted sheets and bed skirt.  Super cute and still in great condition.  No fading, tears, stains, etc... smoke-free home.  Contact me if you're interested, or feel free to give me a call at 817-233-9952.

        Thanks!
        Jill

        On Apr 19, 2010, at 7:07 PM, Sara Cartwright wrote:

        We have a lot of used baby items we are going to sell. We will be having a garage sale this Saturday unless I can sell most of it before then! Please let me know if anyone is interested and I can send pictures and prices.

        Items for Sale include:

        Legacy White Crib
        Legacy Changing Table Dresser
        White glider with tan cushions
        Eddie Bauer Bassinet
        Graco Swing
        Several strollers- jogging, double stroller, umbrella, sit and stand, infant seat carrier that snaps in stroller- Graco
        Toddler car seat
        Bath Tub seat for toddler
        Light blue Bumbo seat
        Light Green Boppie pillow- Pottery Barn

        There may be several other items as I finish cleaning everything out.

        Thank you,
        Sara

      • Sara Cartwright
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2010
        Hello Danielle,

        Thank you for your response on the stroller. I actually had someone ask about it right before you did. If she doesn't want it I will let you know. I have attached a picture. We are asking $30 for it. If there is anything else you are looking for please let me know. There are several other items we have that I didn't mention on the first e-mail.

        Take care,
        Sara