Re: [DecaturMomClub] St. Patrick's Day Party and Parade

  • Jill Payson
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2010
      Abbie and I will be there.  Sounds like fun!  We'll bring green fruit with dip.

      On Mar 14, 2010, at 11:29 PM, suzanne.lindt wrote:

      What? St. Patrick's Day Party and Parade
      When? Wednesday, March 17 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
      Where? Suzanne's House; 108 Heritage Pkwy W

      Please bring something green to eat and an instrument to play in the parade. We will make a craft, eat, and then walk to the end of the cul de sac, playing our instruments!

      RSVP by Tuesday night, so we know how much green yummy foods to prepare, and let me know if you need directions here. I live out 2264 in Heritage Creek North subdivision.

      I hope to see you all here.

      Suzanne, Andrew (1yr), and Annika (3yrs)

    • Melissa Howe