St. Patrick's Day Party and Parade

  • suzanne.lindt
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 14 9:29 PM
      What? St. Patrick's Day Party and Parade
      When? Wednesday, March 17 from 11:30am - 1:00pm
      Where? Suzanne's House; 108 Heritage Pkwy W

      Please bring something green to eat and an instrument to play in the parade. We will make a craft, eat, and then walk to the end of the cul de sac, playing our instruments!

      RSVP by Tuesday night, so we know how much green yummy foods to prepare, and let me know if you need directions here. I live out 2264 in Heritage Creek North subdivision.

      I hope to see you all here.

      Suzanne, Andrew (1yr), and Annika (3yrs)
    • Christian and Sharyn Helm

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 15 7:24 AM
          Cody and I will be there.  We will bring something to eat.  Is there anything else that I can help you with?  Just let me know.  Thanks for putting this together.
          Mac

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 15 7:57 PM
            Great, Mac.  I hope people come, though there is little response so far.  Don't worry about bringing anything else.  I am going to make cucumber sandwiches and green banana pudding to share.

            See you Wednesday.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 15 8:12 PM
              This sounds like fun! Xander and I will be there for sure. Not sure what we have in the way of instruments to bring but we can clap if nothing else!

              We'll probably bring green banana bread or something similar :)

              Melanie