Girl Scout Cookie Time

  • danielle scroggins
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2010
      Madison is all charged and ready to sell these little boxes of goodies!  Just let me know if you'd like to place an order.  Our troop will be working their tails off this Saturday from 1-6 at the Decatur Wal Mart, too if you'd like to buy them in person.  :)

      Thanks!  Here are the types of cookies:
      Caramel deLitesDelicate vanilla cookies drenched in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and laced with cocoa stripes.
      Daisy Go RoundsReduced fat crispy cinnamon flowers blooming with flavor in every bite! Served in a calorie control package.
      LemonadesSavory slices of shortbread with a refreshingly tangy lemon icing.
      Peanut Butter PattiesCrispy vanilla cookies layered with real peanut butter and blanketed with a chocolaty coating.
      Peanut Butter SandwichDeliciously smooth peanut butter sandwiched between crunchy oatmeal cookies.
      ShortbreadA traditional favorite with a buttery, light flavor.
      Thanks-A-LotHeart-warming shortbread cookies dipped in rich fudge and topped with an embossed Thank You message in one of five languages.
      Thin MintsThin chocolate wafers dipped in a rich chocolaty coating with a burst of pure peppermint.

      Thanks!
      Danielle
    • Chris and Sharyn Helm