OMG!

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
      I just stumbled across the most amazing web site EVER!  It is called smilebox.com.

      It is a free web site where you can create invitations, photo albums, and more.  You can create the invitations with music, personal pictures, and stuff from the site and then email them or save them on a CD and then mail them.  You can also print the invite.

      I am not doing this site justice.  You have GOT to look at this site!  Hopefully it will HELP us Moms, however, I have a feeling it could get a little addicting.  It is FABULOUS!
      Well, I like it anyway.

      Stay warm,
      Mac (Cody's mom)

    • jodi miller
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
        mac-

        Thanks so much for the info on this website and I was also wondering if I could get the phone numbers of the contractors you went with (those different then ours) if you don't mind to forward to a friend who is contemplating doing a pool themselves also.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks so much.

        Jodi

        To: decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 4, 2010
        I have attached my swimming pool info.  Please have your friend call should she have any questions at all.  Thanks, Mac

        To: decaturmomclub@ yahoogroups. com

        Message 4 of 7 , Apr 19, 2010
          We have a lot of used baby items we are going to sell. We will be having a garage sale this Saturday unless I can sell most of it before then! Please let me know if anyone is interested and I can send pictures and prices.

          Items for Sale include:

          Legacy White Crib
          Legacy Changing Table Dresser
          White glider with tan cushions
          Eddie Bauer Bassinet
          Graco Swing
          Several strollers- jogging, double stroller, umbrella, sit and stand, infant seat carrier that snaps in stroller- Graco
          Toddler car seat
          Bath Tub seat for toddler
          Light blue Bumbo seat
          Light Green Boppie pillow- Pottery Barn

          There may be several other items as I finish cleaning everything out.

          Thank you,
          Sara

        • Danielle Cochran
          Message 5 of 7 , Apr 19, 2010
            I would be interested in your jogging stroller. You don't actually know me yet because we just moved to Decatur and haven't been to a playdate before. If you wouldn't mind possibly selling it to someone you haven't met in person, I would love to see a picture and know how much you were hoping to get for it.
            Thanks. You can call me at 817-726-2709 if you'd like to talk.
            Danielle Cochran

            DC
            Sent from my iPhone. ;-)

            On Apr 19, 2010, at 7:07 PM, Sara Cartwright <sara_036@...> wrote:

            We have a lot of used baby items we are going to sell. We will be having a garage sale this Saturday unless I can sell most of it before then! Please let me know if anyone is interested and I can send pictures and prices.

            Items for Sale include:

            Legacy White Crib
            Legacy Changing Table Dresser
            White glider with tan cushions
            Eddie Bauer Bassinet
            Graco Swing
            Several strollers- jogging, double stroller, umbrella, sit and stand, infant seat carrier that snaps in stroller- Graco
            Toddler car seat
            Bath Tub seat for toddler
            Light blue Bumbo seat
            Light Green Boppie pillow- Pottery Barn

            There may be several other items as I finish cleaning everything out.

            Thank you,
            Sara

          • Jill Payson

              Message 7 of 7 , Apr 20, 2010
              Hello Danielle,

              Thank you for your response on the stroller. I actually had someone ask about it right before you did. If she doesn't want it I will let you know. I have attached a picture. We are asking $30 for it. If there is anything else you are looking for please let me know. There are several other items we have that I didn't mention on the first e-mail.

              Take care,
              Sara