RE: [DecaturMomClub] Fort Worth Children's Museum, 1/29/2010, 10:00 am

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2010
      Ugh isn't this weather yucky? I'm so ready for Spring!

      Would anyone be interested in meeting at McDonalds tomorrow instead since we're going to reschedule the museum?

      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      From: suzanne.lindt@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:21:44 -0800
      Subject: Re: [DecaturMomClub] Fort Worth Children's Museum, 1/29/2010, 10:00 am

      I think that due to the weather tonight and tomorrow, we will reschedule for another day.  Please sign up in the database for future Friday playdates.  Hope to see you all soon.

      Date: Friday January 29, 2010
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
      Notes: This is a new exhibit at the museum. They open at 10:00, so I will get there then to avoid the crowds. After playing, we can go get lunch somewhere. Here is the website if you need more info: http://www.fwmsh. org/