Fort Worth Children's Museum, 1/29/2010, 10:00 am

  • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2010
      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fort Worth Children's Museum

      Date: Friday January 29, 2010
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.
      Location: Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
      Notes: This is a new exhibit at the museum. They open at 10:00, so I will get there then to avoid the crowds. After playing, we can go get lunch somewhere. Here is the website if you need more info: http://www.fwmsh.org/

    • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 28, 2010

        Date: Friday January 29, 2010
        Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2010
          I think that due to the weather tonight and tomorrow, we will reschedule for another day.  Please sign up in the database for future Friday playdates.  Hope to see you all soon.

          Date: Friday January 29, 2010
          Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2010
            Ugh isn't this weather yucky? I'm so ready for Spring!

            Would anyone be interested in meeting at McDonalds tomorrow instead since we're going to reschedule the museum?

            To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
            From: suzanne.lindt@...
            Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 08:21:44 -0800

            Date: Friday January 29, 2010