Above Ground Pool

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      Before I advertised this on Craig's list, I wanted to make it available to someone in our playgroup first.  We are selling our Intex 16' above ground pool (4' deep).  I bought it at Wal Mart last summer and paid $871.

      We are asking $490 and I have one or two unused filters, the box it came in, the motor (of course), the ladder, all of the instructions, and the pool cover, which we never used.

      You are welcome to come look at it if you would like; it is still set up.  Again it is less than a year old.  We have a trailer if you need help moving it to your house.

      Thanks!
      Mac  940.393.3676 or home 940.627.7304